Revolutionizing Collaboration and Visibility Between Ocean Carriers & Terminal Operators -- In Real Time
Navis is the leader in Terminal Operations Systems (TOS) with 330 sites, 60% market share of the commercial TOS market. Ocean carriers and terminal operators know that efficiencies can be gained, waste eliminated and revenue increased through better collaboration on vessel stowage planning and execution. The tools and incentives to change these business processes have been lacking -- until now.
Navis is the global market leader in a multi-billion dollar industry building and implementing marine terminal operating systems and optimization solutions at ports around the world. From Long Beach to Hong Kong, Dubai to Brazil, and Rotterdam to Busan, Navis delivers mission critical enterprise software that is at the heart of running a terminal and services to optimize operations. We are an innovative and profitable logistics software company building mission critical solutions that enable the world economy.
Most of the material goods in the world are transported in containers using our software.
As a DevOps Manager at Navis, you will create a best-in-breed Continuous Integration system. This is a great opportunity to help build a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline from start to finish for both internal engineering consumption and also to solve for customer on-prem deployments. If your passion is to automate and simplify build, test and deployment, we definitely want to talk with you!
Manage a global team of devops engineers across US and India
● Design and implement our Continuous Integration pipeline using agile methodologies
● Evaluate and recommend technology and tools
● Establish metrics and help teams deliver on commitments
● Automate everything!
● Coding/scripting and configuration
● Deliver high quality builds and deployment packages for our customers
Proven track record designing and building a Continuous Integration pipeline
● Experience leading a multinational team
● Experience coordinating large devops projects with competing stakeholders and complicated environments
● Experience with industry standard DevOps tools: Puppet/Chef, Teamcity/Jenkins, Gradle/Ant, SVN/Git, Artifactory/Ivy, Automation Testing Frameworks)
● Scripting experience: bash, Python, PowerShell or similar
● Experience with Agile development
● Experience with Virtualized environments and/or Docker
● Experience with Enterprise Software companies is a plus
● Experience with cloud based deployment options like AWS, OpenStack is a plus
● Java Programming experience is a plus